Are you looking for a complete guide to learning everything about your class 10 subject while still receiving good grades? You’ve arrived to the correct location! “Sir Academy” will provide you with exclusive access to class X Hindi paper pattern and syllabus & recommendations to ace your exams. Download past year question papers to boost your understanding of the themes. Books to read include: How well you perform in your tests is affected by the resources you have and how you use them.
Class X Hindi Paper Pattern:
- Section A (Textbook): 20 Marks
- Short Answer Type Questions
- Section B (Writing): 20 Marks
- Paragraph Writing (Anuched Lekhan) – 5 Marks
- Letter Writing (Patra Lekhan) – 5 Marks
- Advertisement writing (Vigyapan Lekhan) – 2 questions of 2.5 marks each
- Message writing (Sandesh Lekhan) – 2 questions of 2.5 marks each
All questions in the Section – B will have internal choices.
Class X Hindi Syllabus:
- सोंधी सुगंध
- खोया हुआ आदमी
- सफर का साथी और सिरदर्द
- जिन ढूँढा
- अनोखे राष्ट्रपति
- ऐसा भी होता है (पठनाथ)
- दो लघुकथाएं
- दो गजलें
- चार हाथ चाँदना (पठनाथी)
- अति सोहत स्याम जू
- प्रकृति संवाद
- ऐसा वसंत कब आएगा?
- शब्द भेद
- विकारी शब्द और उनके भेद
- क्रिया के काल
- अविकारी शब्द (अव्यय)
- वाक्य के प्रकार
- व्याकरण विभाग
- मुहावरों का प्रयोग/ चयन करना
- शब्द संपदा
- शब्दों का शुद्वीकरण
उपयोजित लेखन (रचना विभाग)
- निबंध लेखन
- गद्य आकलन (प्रश्न निर्मैंति)
- कहानी लेखन
- विज्ञापन लेखन
Hindi Books to refer:
The resources you have and the way you use them determines how well you will Score in your exams. If you are a CBSE Student, NCERT Textbooks should definitely be on your list. Apart from this, you can refer to the study guide namely, Navyug Hindi Vyakaran.
For the SSC board,you can refer to your Textbooks, Digest as well the Class notes available to understand and study the concepts thoroughly.
General tips to consider
In order to make sure you score good in your exams, you must keep in mind these general tips
- COVID-19 writing speed as well as focus has affected a lot.
- A lot of writing practice that has to be done by you.
- You must keep a track of your time while solving your mock papers and at the same time try to finish your exam at least 15 minutes early.
- Make sure that your presentation is neat and tidy.
- The question as well as answers should be in the same order for the examiner’s convenience. Note: If your Examiner is happy and can understand what you have written you have won half the battle.
- Don’t forget to use your reading time wisely before attempting your exam.
- Learn the High Weighted Chapters First
- Study with the help of Small Goals and reward yourself for the same.
- Make sure to solve mock question papers so you will know more clearly about exam pattern, marking structure, as well as important questions.
To sum up, studying Composite Hindi Class 10 can be challenging, but with the right study material and guidance, it can be a breeze. By understanding the class X Hindi paper pattern and syllabus, you can better prepare yourself for the exam and boost your chances of success. To get an overall overview and learn the chapters in detail, visit Sir ACADEMY and book your demo classes today and take a step towards your excellence today! Don’t forget to download our app “SIR ACADEMY” for more such updates!